Experimenting with fonts and Logos

Pictured below are just some of the different styles of fonts that I have tried to create for the logo of our band so that I can check with our target audience and find out which font is best suited for our band name. I used different designs of the logo based on the font but through research I found that black and white is the most commonly used colour so therefore I will be using this in each font. This research will help me in the future as I can chose one of these logos to decide which one to use for the front cover of the digipak but most importantly it has allowed me to increase my knowledge on how to use different tools on Serif PhotoPlus which I will use when conducting my Digipak.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institutional information to use - Digipak Planning

Birtipop fashion and style

Editing feedback for our final rough edit