Review of A1

Last year I created an opening sequence to a Spy Film called 'Joel Beckford: On The Run. I already had some previous knowledge of creating and filming as I used to create small videos on my laptop and also put together a few clips for my old German projects. It was difficult to create a high quality and professional looking production as there were many limitations such as the venue in which we filmed our clips, the lighting and also the fact that we had to use our phones as the cameras rather than an actual DSLR camera. None of us actually had much knowledge on how to use Final Cut Pro either so therefore we had to learn what to do whilst trying to piece together all of our different clips.

This year I hope to spend much more time filming so that we can have a variety of different shot types and also footage so that we can make sure our music video can be of the highest quality but also so that we can execute what we are doing, rather than jumping into it. I believe that we have learned from our mistakes and we can make this piece of work much better than our previous videos. I am going to be researching genres of music video with my partner and I can also explore in detail to create a unique and professional style music video.

Image result for james bond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Institutional information to use - Digipak Planning

Birtipop fashion and style

Editing feedback for our final rough edit